Sunday, October 29, 2006

Of luck and its ways ...

well, i've never had that feeling that luck was not on my side!!! all i did got its proper rewards and i never complained. but, lately (from last night to be specific) i've lost all my charms, all i'm planning to do is turning out to be a disaster!
I tried booking the tickets for my journey and the train(which is the most important one on its route) got cancelled. I ordered my fav stuff in the food joint and it got over right then... loads of other examples tell me that i've lost all my luck now ... God is the only saviour now ... I've watched just my luck almost 25 times now; could this all be its effect ??? I'm confused and defeated...

3 comments:

pourush said...

definitely..its bcoz of the movie..herez a remedy..it works on giraffes..might as well work on u..bend down, try to feel ur tail by ur tongue..ur luck will surely come back to u..

Big Elephant said...

luck is a state of mind...
you choose to think so you are...
you say your fave stuff got over..well if you take another point of view im sure you will see that you tried some thing new..its life's way of tellin you that there is more to life...
the train is just circumstantial..

Unknown said...

sounds like the story of a recent movie...(cant remember the name...)anyways..don worry man!!
it happens wid me many times.....
its just luck...u cant help it...
i cant remeber who but someone wise said that we shud not bother about things that are out of our area of influence....and luck is one such thing!!
chill.....anyways hows ur vacations goin on?hope u r havin fun at home...i was enjoyin winters at home(which happens to b a hill station, so u can imagine how cool my break had been...:))but now i m back 2 delhi....
will try to b more active wid this blog now...
bye 4 now