Friday, May 04, 2007

NON-VERBAL CUES !!

There are somethings which need not be told. Have you ever noticed how an animal may sometimes feel invited by you, when you want to caress it and hug it and pamper it and at other times may just feel frightned to even come near you. This is what I'm talking about. No one has to tell you that you are being an intruder into someone else's conversation, no one has to tell you that you disturbed them you just know it. Even if the other person tries hard not to let this out, you would just know it, cuz it somehow shows. Similarily, you may at times feel drawn towards an individual even when there's no verbal communication. I've felt comfortable in absolute silence when the company is inviting and felt miserable even when I'm at my best at making people around me laugh.

No comments: